Startup School provides free resources to early stage and future founders.
Throughout the course, we aim to accomplish the following:
- Encourage and inspire people to consider starting a company as a way to positively impact the world.
- Teach people how to start a startup, and equip them with the resources and tools best-suited for the earliest stages of their company.
- Encourage great founding teams to dedicate time to work on their startups and apply to Y Combinator for funding.
By signing up for Startup School, you gain access to:
- Advice that is delivered and curated by YC partners
- YC’s Co-Founder Matching Platform if you’re looking for a co-founder
- A weekly update tool to track your startup’s growth and remain accountable for progress
- Discounts on software to build an MVP